Roberto ‘RC’ Carlos Rondero de Mosier is a Of Counsel at RWR Legal where he practices Intellectual Property, Small Business and Entertainment Law. R.C. regularly advises his clients on their contractual rights and intellectual property rights. He represents clients in Texas, California, Illinois and New York in trademark, copyright, licensing, business formation and transactional law related matters.
Prior to entering the legal profession, Roberto ‘RC’ Carlos Rondero de Mosier graduated from Stanford University in Palo Alto, California where he majored in Communications. He took the knowledge he gained at school to enter into the booming start-up sector, where he helped develop a fledgling sports memorabilia company into a cross promotional events and sports marketing business. He later went on to recruit and develop sales managers across the United States for one of the largest business to business sales companies in the world.
R.C.‘s knowledge of the value of branding and marketing, along with his sales background, give him the needed experience to help clients protect their rights and exploit their brand to their fullest extent. As an owner of a few small businesses, R.C. regularly advises small businesses and startups in a general counsel capacity, on how to use legal services efficiently. R.C serves as an adjunct professor at St. Mary’s University School of Law. He also lends his legal expertise to several for profit and non profit boards.
- RWR Blog 2015: What is a Convertible Note?
- Austin Business Journal 2014: Op-ed: Hidden TV tax a drag on consumers, industry innovation
- Entertainment Law Institute 2014: Wrangling the Crowd: Legal Issues With Non-Equity and Equity Funding via the Internet (Available by Request)
- Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal 2013: High Profile Trademark Actions 2012
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Contract Formation & Negotiation
- Entertainment Law
- Startup Law
- Production Agreements
- Equity Grants
- Investor Due Diligence
- Corporate Governance
- New York
- Illinois (Inactive)
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries
- State Bar of Texas
- The Recording Academy
- National Association of Latino Independent Producers
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Committee
- Young Men’s Business League of Austin
- Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos (AEM)